GOING HOME

 

There is a time in life when we have to make changes that are necessary for our lives. On my end, I have been pretty much all my life forced to make extreme decisions and change after change...after change mostly on living conditions or places.

 I am not like others, Life took me to a road where the inconveniences, to put it lightly were to leave everything behind. 

And when you do that it can be painful for you and also for the family. I have been forced to do that since I was a child. But I leave it there for now. My present circumstances are not the most beautiful but I also understand, that there are others in worse conditions as well  others in better conditions.

I take it as I go and that's alright, is not what I want, is another experience that is going to show me another way to live, to work, to dream, to survive, to be able to share it later with others who are on the beginning of that road. I was told that I am a way-shower. 

And I leave it there.I wrote a poem this time, another move out. But is not the last one. I tell you, I know where my place is and I ask the Universe to show it to me ASAP I am tired, but not giving up.

I am a SURVIVOR ! 

 


I think I was born with a Gypsy Soul...
when the time comes telling me to go
 I understand the vibe and the ride
so I get ready and there you are...

But when some people
forces me to change
I wonder then, when this will be the end.
I am not happy, I am not free, 
and that's a feeling, that I need to resist.

I want a place where  I can live, where
I can be free and let my heart sing
And not to have others take the stand
forcing me to go ..where? I don't know.

                      Aglaḯa

                April 18, 2024


 


Going home
image credit :Google search




Comments

Popular Posts