"I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT YOU"

 

                      "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT YOU"


I have received d this message telepathically on the date and time posted below.
I'm wondering where that came from obviously I'm the" tool" to share it with someone who has someone missing them.

Dig in your heart, and ask yourself if for any reason you might have someone that you haven't seen or talk for a while and you are very special to them.

It can be a love, family, or friend connection and that person is thinking of you, needs you, misses you or for any other reason that it's beyond the words received by me.
 
I am just a tool to communicate this to all.
Blessed Be
 Aglaḯa
 
 

I received telepathically  at 5: 16 PM on May 27th 2024

This is a "general message take it as it resonates because it can turn, into different categories.

image credit: Google search

Comments

Popular Posts