I LOVE MYSELF

 

 

I LOVE MYSELF

I came to the realization today that regardless of the bumps of life. I am still alive and well. Today is the first time that I said to myself " I Love You"

Not being loved for being different, made my life a little uncomfortable to put it lightly. 

I am...I am different I don't fit in the " usual way" as others. I am a free spirit don't cage me on the " usual" and today I discovered the root of my being.

I am an intuitive, I don't like the word psychic, but I can't find another that " fits my soul" to present myself to you. I have been a ..how can I describe this? A little different?

I knew as a child when something "happened" but nobody else did until a couple of days later. 
I knew as a child when someone was going to die, and I knew as a child to curse someone because they hurt my mother...It was just a wish..it was only once...sorry ( not sorry).

Along the way, I lost what was hidden inside me. I lost my way of living. I hid my feelings and desires to be like others to keep my family together and everybody happy and in doing so..my inner-self was killed as I was punished many times for reading any book that didn't fit the "taste" of my husband.

Controlled him on what I was reading, and I was sent many times to the bathroom to be locked in by him to read the book in there.
 Go figure.

I thought I lost who I am, but today I have discovered why I don't fit with the rest, carrying within me two failed marriages but blessed with those life experiences and three daughters and three grandchildren.
 
Today I was looking for something, I can't read tarot cards I tried and tried and tried. Nothing. Same as Astrology... but I fit well on Mayan Astrology...so..something it's not clicking here...

I am good with holistic healing, yes, I love crystals and the sound of the Tibetan bowls when I play them ( and I make my one-of-a-kind tone frequencies that are healing as well) as I go with each client...I also sing intuitively guided, healing songs...who knows in what language?

Someone told me he heard the Mayan and Sioux languages so, but, I can't read tarot. I " don't get it". I tried and tried. nothing. I can read Egyptian oracles intuitively but not tarot, The curious child within me today was looking for more...Dang!..I found the Sephirot cards. 
 
Love at first sight. ! Those are the ones I want, those are the ones my heart jumped and said: buy them!!! Hold on brother, we need the money...bummer...I realize and acknowledge today that I am different, and that I love " ancient" tools of learning to help others.
 
I love my spiritual name "Aglaḯa" which is Greek,( suggested by my Spiritual Guides) for this:" Intuitive Blogger" Intuitive Speaker " space, and I have another one for "tarot" readings and spiritual guidance. ( I got that one in a dream.).

I love all things that go far to Egypt and Greece and beyond, let's leave the Roman Empire on the side...not a good life there.

 I wasn't rich, I was a woman walking on the streets with a kind of bag of potatoes on my body as a dress, and well I was killed by Roman soldiers, I saw myself (meaning I had a vision, of my body (avoiding details here).

Also, I was a priestess in Greece where we were dressed up in white tunics and there were white columns around, I met a woman once who told me that I was with her at those times and we connected in this lifetime. 

Well, now I am here. my calling is to do all differently, that's why I don't fit into the " regular" way of living like others.

That doesn't mean that I don't wish to have a " regular" life with someone, family, and friends, to have a get-together and laugh, laugh a lot.
I am happy today that I found and love myself.
💓
Aglaḯa

See less

Comments

  • Comments

    Popular Posts