To Botan:
 I can see you every morning waiting for me to come out...

I see you patiently waiting 
My beloved Botan 
When you see me... you get up
And run until you catch me up

Asking for food dear one
is impossible to walk… 

You are the sweetest boy I have known...
The one that was so alone
In a cage for more than a year
hopping, that somebody cares...  

Your freedom came one day
After our Neja left……

She went to the Rainbow Bridge
And left a big empty space… 
It was in my heart a hole impossible to fill up... 
The emptiness was so deep that I thought I had to quit

But rescuing you filled up
with love, my pain, and an empty heart 
You surprised me dear one
Showing me the way you are

So sweet, giving so much love
And you do binkies a lot! 

You found the way to get out
And also how to come back

How to ask for a kiss
And also to push my feet...  

Your presence in our lives today
in our house and in our hearts
It makes us think that there's always
a place, no matter how many are left… 

I'm here my dear Botan….I'm here to give you my love
You are safe, you are at home 

Some day, time will set us apart...
 But you will always be in my heart…
 
This is to thank you for the happiness you brought to our hearts and our home… 
Thank you Boti… 
❤️
Aglaḯa

Poem written on June 6th, 2007
"Boti" went to the Rainbow Bridge while he was asleep on January 15th,2013
He was 9 years old.
.

Comments

Popular Posts