If you really want to know me...

 

 Know that I am never going to use you, to ask you to compromise, to tie you up to be with me unless your heart tells you so...

To know me, you need to know that I had many challenges since I was a little girl, that I have been supporting myself since I was 16 years old, that I worked in many jobs and many places, the nobody had to support me, not even when I was married.

 That I was a wife, that I am a mother and grandmother ...that spirit knew my soul and showed me the door and told me " follow me"..
( Wipe your tears and follow me)...

I left behind my loved ones with a broken heart...searching for a better future for all of us, and all of that failed...

I kept going every day looking for answers looking at my future, some days with hope, some days with tears and pain in my heart.

Some days with happiness, I have been blessed with three daughters and three grandchildren, this is not about me showing up for approval, but in a way yes to tell you, this is who I am.
 
My soul has all the memories, the happy ones, and the sad ones. 
 
Yes, I am a survivor of mental and extreme physical abuse, it all started when I was 10 years old.  And almost killed me at 16...So I left...I left to prevent someone from ending my life...

But I am alive, and I want to keep going...

So you all can collect your experiences and trials and happy moments, and carry those in your heart, those experiences and memories are the light that illuminates your path, your day, and your future.
.
Hang on to happy moments and treasure the ones that weren't. 
Both are part of you, the rest...the new experiences?... one day at a time...
With hope...knowing that your experiences made you stronger, wiser, and knowing that all that is part of you. and you are a valuable being...

 Keep going...chin up !  Remember that...

Blessed Be

 Aglaḯa

image: Me and my firstborn baby.
I was 22 years old...




Comments

Popular Posts