Not much to say...

 

Not much to say...

I love this image of me. Filters? yes. It reminds my younger years. sometimes we need to hang on to our memories to keep going.

The external image changes with time, but your Soul is still the same, inside, deep inside we have collected memories and experiences as we go...up to us..to keep going and understanding the challenges presented... if we made it up till today...then tomorrow will be another experience that can shake us up or not, all is about understanding, accepting and to be able to keep going and get ready for the next one.
That's the way life works..( on this planet)

On my end ...I know where my home is, outside this planet, it is located behind the Sun.
I'll be going back home someday...so...Let's make this day the best of all of the ones that are gone, but tomorrow we can make that one, better than today...
So....Chin Up!

Blessed Be
Aglaḯa

Comments

Popular Posts