Spiritual Channeling...

 


           ~ Spiritual Channeling~

Spiritual Channeling~sometimes is not so easy to understand.
The words I receive telepathically only, are apparently like the “normal” words, like a conversation of source. But the position might be off, the "sound "might be awkward, and the vision of "reading" them in a dream might be blurred.

 How do I interpret the message? Putting my whole heart on it.
As the “frequencies" of the senders (my guides) and the receiver (me) need to be “interpreted”.
So, after writing all of that, I need to think about what I am saying to others.

I hope you can see, read, and understand all my messages.
You might resonate with it or not, and that’s fine, but my mission must be accomplished.
 

Thanks for reading this. 

Blessed Be

❤   

Aglaḯa 

                                              



 


Comments

Popular Posts