NO SECOND CHANCES ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was reading an article somewhere where it was the story of someone who came back (reincarnated) to be able to go to a person that they had lied to or something similar to apology for the "wrongs" from a previous life.

 
Just for the record: I don't need apologies, from past lives or this one, bringing people from the past won't change what they did to me then or now.

They can't erase the hurt, lies, and other things done/given to me. They can't erase the tears and the feeling of betrayal. You are not happy with me? Just say so. You don't need anything else. I won't ask you to stay.
One thing that I have is that...and is not good in the eyes of others. Lies, betrayals, and cheating are erased from my memory, those who delivered that to me are gone.

That means they don't have to come back in one lifetime or another to apologize. You don't owe me anything.

That's me, you do something that hurts me and breaks my trust, I get that feeling and this is true. It's a feeling that you never existed and I never met you, simple as that.
I am not angry, sad, or expecting anything from you. Do not come to apologize in this life or in future lifetimes. The damage has been done—" once."
Easy ...I don't know you.
Blessings
Aglaḯa

image credit: Pinterest


Comments

Popular Posts