~"Sometimes we are forced into directions that ...

 


~"Sometimes we are forced into directions  that we ought to have found for ourselves""

That message shown in a movie that I was watching, captured my attention, as when my guides want to talk to me they use different forms of communication.

I immediately sensed it was a message for me, so the following message came through my usual telepathic way of channeling:

 "Fears are to be rejected, acknowledged, but declined following your heart, feelings, and love within your being. 

That will show you the path to follow, without hesitations or mistakes. Your inner voice is the light that is guiding you"

Listen. Feel it, and Proceed.

Aglaḯa

Message Channeled on  09/04/2024 AT 8:05 PM

Image Credit to: jojoesaRT/devianart

Comments

Popular Posts