IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWERE...
I'm getting into sharing certain experiences.
In a way, I feel overwhelmed with the different things happening in the world. ( no details) It's amazing how, in a way, people are being forced to make a sudden change in their lives.
On my end, I feel uneasy. Too many comments I have been reading all over, and honestly, my confusion is what's next for me.
Not being selfish here, but on my end, too many changes have been happening. My concern is what decision to make when my time comes. I know it's a big change coming, but I have no idea what it is. My spirit guides have been telling me to focus on what I have a mission to fulfill. Mission? When were? unknown. I feel that I'm going to make a change ( big one) and it scares me.
I have been coming and going here and there; life took over, you know?...
But I'm tired, confused, and fearful. I think I have to exercise trust, and I can't get there. Not knowing what's next can be good or bad. I feel uneasy. Once again, I repeat the same words.
I "felt things." What's coming? I hope to get myself back together and trust....But I'm still sad.
Kind of a crazy message here, but making it clear that I'm still here and planning to share parts of me on my blog, among other things.
I hope you all are able to see things with tranquility, swim easily against the currents, and have faith in the future.
Many Blessings
💖
Aglaia
Image credit: by Derek Kind



Comments
Post a Comment