THE REMINDER...


 
Today is August 8th, year 2026. I'm here, having my coffee. It is 6:10 a.m


And, uh, I start talking to myself and watching some videos or whatever on the phone.

I don't want to do all the time, but... I start listening to myself again, talking to myself, and everything I see and/or analyze, and I do it all in past tense.

This is what I had. This is what I lost. 
This is why I'm always in the past tense.

Analyzing things I had and no longer have. It's always past. 


So I stopped and said to myself, "What a wonderful life, right?" hum... I said, you always... say, and remember things that you don't have anymore. How about if you change? 


That was something that came through. I don't know if my spirit guides are here with me.chills...

Yes, they are, and started the speech. Let see...


"Why is it that you always remember the things that you lost, but you do not recognize the things that you have?~ 

All things, all times, do have an experience. and experience to grow, We know you since you where a child we know all the troubles and tribulations you had, we know everything, but you were in training. 


The experiences that you had.What did you lose? A lot,what did you gain?  experiences that kept you alive. Why? because we have a mission for you , and you are a " way-shower" a teacher of life, a person that went through hell and came back.


Why do you have a displeasing moment?

If you get stuck in the past, remembering the things you had, the experiences that you had, and keep rolling that over and over...

You are not going to advance to the next chapter of your life. 
We know that you were, and we say were, in pain. Painful experiences. Betrayals of youth.and beyond.


And we all do know the rest." hard life"... good training.

Why is it that at this moment in your life, it is the crucial moment of your life? You are there, sitting, remembering what you lost—all the time. 
Because you see something on a video, and you say, Oh, I had that.

And it keeps going, on and on: oh, I used to be that way, or, oh, I want to be at some place, or... You are always going back. You need to learn.


 Stop and recognize what you have right now. 


And you saw a plant and said, "Oh, I used to have a plant; I loved that plant"

 Well, why do you want to do it? You want a rosemary plant? 
If you want to buy that plant, or any other plant, you know.

Remember to search for and go to the place where you used to buy your plants.Instead of being there. sitting. 
Let's say, crying about what you lost.

And you're manifesting all the time. Loses, loses, whatever you call it. 
Losses.

Instead manifesting, gaining something, you came back with so many things. You were in a strange and intense transition.( training from our end ) 
We understand that. But you never remember how far you got in your life; instead, you complain what you lost. 
Remember what you gained 

You need to remember who you are right now, and what you were before. Have you advanced? 
Yes, you did. Do you understand more things? Yes, you do.


And now I stop that whining about what you had and what you lost; it is part of life.Is part of your experiences. It's part of building your strength, as part of what you will need to be.

With a strong and positive 
attitude. Don't go back because the past is the past. 
You are here right now. You are okay. We are not saying that you're happy thereafter.At this moment. 

But you have to recognize that you have been broadcasting negativity.pretty much every single day. 
In what way?

 Remembering the past, instead of manifesting the future. 

Watch your words, your thoughts and your heart.and yes as we repeat all the time

FOCUS!, FOCUS... we need you. FOCUS you have a mission...it be shown to you when the time is right.  


And your words are manifestations. And you know more than anybody else how that works.

How you think, and what you want, how to focus, instead of thinking about what you had.before, there is a plant somewhere waiting for you. 
Now, go and look for that, whatever it's called.like, you pass by the other day. You remember the street? 
Look for it, buy one, bring it home. But those memories are, in some parts, the ones that you have to let go, and some of them, the ones that you have to remember,



Message received. It is clear.

Thank you for the reminder.

💖

Aglaḯa











Comments

Popular Posts