THE LOVE OF A THOUSAND YEARS


 You were there. Showing up to me was unexpected and brought the light that hadn't shown up 

 I love you with the love of a thousand years, even though I didn't know that you were there, showing up to me was unexpected and gave the light that didn't show up and wasn't there for me to wake up. 

And I saw you, my dear... My life wasn't easy, I tell you, my love that you brought to me the one I care for ... 

You brought me the light, oh yes, my dear, I tell you that you are the one I care for .

I wish to hold you so bad, and I do that when I'm asleep, and you are there guiding me through the dark and holding my hand 

Step by step, so I don't fall, guiding me through the path didn't know.... 

Your presence is magic your kisses are treasured your hugs melt my body and I can't resist the fire 

I want you to know that I will always be the girl that will love you and that I will be there for you to reach out for me to lift you up when things are bad and those are not perfect for me to to light up your path... 

Destiny is tricky; it comes suddenly with plans for all of us. I am happy with mine, because I found you, the one and the only who gives me so much love. 

 

Habibi: I'll love you for a thousand more 

Thank you 

💖

Aglaia

 

image credit:PINTEREST 

Comments

Popular Posts